13/03/2013

Personal manifesto?

Hello, my empty sketchbook!
Finally want to share something. The spring comes and I'm full of energy and ideas. I love my life again, I want to catch every moment and be ready for new things coming! 
Realized that the best thing I can do is listening to my intuition which tells me the right decisions all the time. 
I need to work harder to understand if the dress of architecture suits me or not.
I'm finding the harmony hidden in myself; now I percieve more then I did before, starting to understand how moods are having their influence on people and their lifes, how situations and conditions work - am growing up.
I can understand myself better, can distinguish what I really like and what I don't. I did it before all the time just without being aware! But awareness is something that makes life sooooo interesting - just because you can change the way you think on every step you make. Changing the thought - changing the plan - changing the way you go.
Need to get over my own fears. They are so stupid. All of them! It's like a global cleaning, having a special order, special frame in your head. The main thing in this frame: it helps you to find new horisonts, be more creative, because you can't do anything without a frame - it's something that makes limits and gives you the thoughts. When you have a limit it's much more interesting when you are breaking it when it has something inside of it.
Enough for the start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment